What is Erectile Dysfunction or Impotency?
Impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most gruesome sexual disorders raising serious questions on the manliness of men worldwide. ED is characterized by poor or weak erection strength. If you too are a victim of this embarrassing disorder, continue reading further as we have a resolve to restore balance in your life.
Top Reasons for Erectile Dysfunction:-
Erectile Dysfunction Cause – Physical Health Conditions
- Neurological Disorders – Any problem with the nervous system may affect the transmission of signals from the brain to the penis. It mainly occurs due to certain ailments like multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and spinal cord injury.
- Vascular Diseases – It is one of the core suspects of ED. Vascular ailments like atherosclerosis, veno-occlusive disease, peripheral vascular disease, hypertension, heart attack, blood vessel trauma, and high cholesterol levels accounts for almost 50% cases of ED. ED medication has alleviated the problem significantly.
- Systemic diseases – It includes diseases like diabetes mellitus, kidney failure, liver cirrhosis, dyslipidemia, and hemochromatosis. Out of these, diabetes accounts for 60% of ED cases.
- Respiratory disease: – It comprises chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and sleep apnea.
- Penile diseases: – Peyronie disease (an inflammatory ailment that causes scarring of erectile tissue), priapism, epispadias, and infection.
- Traumatic Factors: – Any injury to the penis, spinal cord, pelvis, prostate, bladder or rectum may cause damage to blood vessels and nerves which are involved in the erection process.
- Bladder or prostate surgery – Surgery of the colon, prostate, bladder, or rectum may damage the nerves and blood vessels involved in erection.
Medication Factor for Erectile Dysfunction
Another reason for erectile dysfunction or impotence is the consumption of certain medications like –
- Blood pressure pills (especially beta-blockers)
- Heart medication
- Appetite suppressants
- Anti-ulcer medications
- Sleeping pills
Psychological Factors to Cause Erectile Dysfunction
According to research,, psychological factors cause 10% to 20 % of ED cases. Anxiety, stress, depression, fear of sexual failure and guilt are the most common psychological causes of ED. Erectile dysfunctions drugs like Kamagra and Suhagra can help the diseased get well sooner.
- Smoking and Alcohol – It is one of the major reasons for ED. The best way to skip this is through a home remedy for smoking to prevent erectile dysfunction(ED). Use cloves or chewing gum and avoid the ED problem permanently.
- Alcoholism – Too much alcohol consumption may interfere with the production of the male hormone testosterone that may reduce libido.
- Smoking – Smoking is considered to be an important risk factor for erectile dysfunction because it is associated with poor blood circulation. Thus it is better to get treated within time if you have any of the above health conditions in order to avoid erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction meds help you significantly overcome this problem.
- Hormone Disorders – Account for fewer than 5% of cases of erectile dysfunction. An imbalance in hormones, such as testosterone, prolactin, or thyroid, can very well lead to ED problems.
- Age – Erection problems tend to become more common with age, but it can affect men at any age and at any time in their lives. Physical causes are more common in older men, while psychological causes are more common in younger men.
List of Erectile Dysfunction Medicine Available Online:
In the recent years Treatment for erectile dysfunction has improved significantly, Men’s suffering from ED being able to resume normal life activity as a result after ED Treatments. Erectile Dysfunction diagnosis is generally a combination of medicines, lifestyle changes and resolving any psychological causes.
Oral Erectile dysfunction (ED) medications are a successful erectile dysfunction treatment for many men.
Some of the popular Erectile Dysfunction Medicine available online are:
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Faqs
What is erectile dysfunction (ED)?
Ans 1. Erectile dysfunction is when any person has problems with getting or maintaining an erection that’s necessary for satisfactory sexual activity. It is sometimes also known as impotence.
How long do I even have to go away between erectile dysfunction medicine doses?
Ans 2. Erectile dysfunction medicine Viagra, Sildigra, or Levitra doses should not be taken during a 24-hour period. Cialis 10mg or 20mg tablet doses for ED treatment during should not be consume during a 36-hour period and quite two ‘as required’ Cialis tablets during a week.
What are the common side effects of erectile dysfunction treatment Medicine?
Ans 3. Some of the adverse side effects of erectile dysfunction Medicine that do occur are mostly mild, including:
- Nasal congestion
Can I buy ED treatment online?
Ans 4.Yes, You can able to buy all available erectile dysfunction Medicine online from Night Care Fitness for the ED treatment. Purchased ED treatment Medicine dispensed by our Night Care Fitness and dispatched to a location.